The U.S. Army Engineering and Support Center, Huntsville’s Access Control Point (ACP) Program has contracting and management capabilities to provide Maintenance and Services, Design-Build Construction and Infrastructure upgrades to ACPs and other facilities worldwide. The program is experienced and capable in executing ACP design, construction and maintenance projects in accordance with all applicable Department of Defense and agency-specific standards.
The ACP Program has the capability to plan, design and construct all or portions of ACPs anywhere in the world. The ACP team leverages technical expertise within the Army Corps of Engineers to provide customers the best project value. We are experienced in developing standard compliant solutions for unique and challenging ACP layouts. Along with a cadre of engineering staff at Huntsville Center, the program partners with the following agencies: Surface Deployment and Distribution Command Traffic Engineering Agency, USACE Center of Standardization for ACPs, USACE Protective Design Center and the Electronic Security Center of Expertise.
Preventive maintenance activities at ACP can be tailored based on the customer’s operational needs and budgetary constraints. Customers also may fund corrective maintenance incrementally using current year appropriations. This creates a budget friendly process for customers to pay for maintenance as it is needed and/or as additional funds become available.
- Provide planning services to include traffic engineering studies, concept sketches, Installation Master Planning, scope development and technical advice
- Design and construct ACP systems that meet your agency requirements
- Providing maintenance and services to new or existing ACP equipment
- Provide coordination with partner agencies to provide the best solution for your ACP requirements
- Capability of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to support projects worldwide
Download the ACP fact sheet (PDF) HERE.