HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA-The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Engineering and Support Center, Huntsville, Feb. 12 awarded contracts to 10 companies to provide operations and maintenance (O&M) services at government medical and related non-medical facilities.
The $990 million medical facilities O&M multiple award task order contract (MATOC) will allow the Operations and Maintenance Engineering Enhancement (OMEE) Program at Huntsville Center to continue to support Department of Defense medical facilities throughout the Military Health System with their highly specialized O&M requirements.
The following companies received contracts. The asterisk identifies the company as a small business:
- ABM Government Services, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- ACEPEX Management Corp.,* Montclair, California
- EMCOR Government Services, Arlington, Virginia
- Electronic Metrology Laboratory,* Franklin, Tennessee
- Facility Services Management,* Clarksville, Tennessee
- J&J Maintenance Inc., Austin, Texas
- Johnson Controls Building Automation Systems, Huntsville, Alabama
- Quality Services International,* San Antonio, Texas
- SODEXO Management Gaithersburg, Maryland
- VW International, Alexandria, Virginia
O&M services will be performed at government medical and related non-medical facilities including hospitals, clinics, administrative, pharmacies, veterinarian, dental, training, research, utility and energy plants, labs and storage facilities, as well as some non-medical facilities associated with these medical facilities.
The companies receiving contracts are now eligible to bid on future task orders for specific projects. Funding and work location will be determined with each task order with an estimated completion date of Feb. 11, 2020.
Release no. 15-031