HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- The U.S. Army Engineering and Support Center, Huntsville, awarded contracts to 12 businesses Feb. 6 as part of a multiple award task order contract (MATOC) that will be used to demolish excess facilities on military installations.
The overall value of the MATOC is $48 million for a base year and four option years estimated at $9.6 million each.
This contract is for commercial demolition related services. General work activities performed under this contract for Huntsville Center’s Facilities Reduction Program will include planning, coordination, and execution of building and facility removal or demolition. Major aspects of the field work include, but are not limited to, facility abatement and hazardous material removal, demolition, debris management and disposition, and site restoration and cleanup.
Contracts were awarded to:
· All Phase Services Inc.*, Delray Beach, Florida
· ARS Aleut Remediation LLC*, North Augusta, South Carolina
· Atlanta Demolition*, Chamblee, Georgia
· ESA South Inc.*, Cantonment, Florida
· LATA-Sharp Remediation Services LLC*, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
· Micah Group Energy & Environmental*, Lexington, Kentucky
· North Wind Construction Services*, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
· Bhate Environmental Infrastructure, Birmingham, Alabama
· Charter Environmental Inc., Boston, Massachusetts
· NorthStar Demolition and Remediation LP, Baltimore, Maryland
· North American Dismantling Corp., Lapeer, Michigan
· Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc., Knoxville, Tennessee
The asterisk indicates the company is a small business.
The MATOC establishes a pool of qualified contractors who will be eligible to bid on future projects. Funding and work location will be determined with each task order with an estimated completion date of Feb. 5, 2020.